Life is a safari, and her jewelry goes along for the ride
An adventurer is never afraid to take a risk. You can catch her skiing on the weekends, hiking on her lunch break or mountain biking after work. She wants jewelry that doesn’t need to be removed when an opportunity to be spontaneous arises. Easy-to-wear textured metals and rough stones are the perfect accessory.
This article originally appeared in the March 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- 19 Perfect Styles for the Year of the Ear
- Brain Squad Members Share Their Hottest Sellers for March
- Michelle Fantaci Releases First Bridal Collection and More Releases for May
- 4 Perfect Picks for the Woman Who Has It All and Isn't Afraid to Show It Off
- Coralie Charriol Paul Carries on a Classic Design Tradition