Vibrant green, the color that suggests the first sign of spring and was named Pantone Color of the Year for 2017, was seen all over the season’s ready-to-wear runways. A growing trend in everything from tech products to accessories, this fresh hue, which touches on the colors of leaves, grass and lush gardens, evokes rebirth and renewal. In jewelry, we see it firmly planted in the yellow-green gemstone colors of peridot, bright tourmaline and green turquoise.
ABOVE: Michael Kors spring 2017 runway. COURTESY OF REX/SHUTTERSHOCK
Amali Fine Jewelry
Green turquoise, blue tourmaline, and 18K gold double drop earrings.
18K yellow gold ring with a 6.05-carat oval center peridot with matched set of peridot trillions in the gallery.
Horizontal baguette ring in 14K yellow gold with peridot, green tourmaline and diamonds.
This article originally appeared in the March 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- 19 Perfect Styles for the Year of the Ear
- Brain Squad Members Share Their Hottest Sellers for March
- Michelle Fantaci Releases First Bridal Collection and More Releases for May
- 4 Perfect Picks for the Woman Who Has It All and Isn't Afraid to Show It Off
- Coralie Charriol Paul Carries on a Classic Design Tradition