It’s set for Aug. 12-15.
(Press Release) The National Association of Jewelry Appraisers (NAJA) announces its 48th Annual Mid Year ACE It Education Conference to be held in Indianapolis, IN, Aug. 12-15.
The appraisal organization dedicated exclusively to gems and jewelry presents an outstanding program to assist the professional appraiser’s continuing education and an unparalleled networking experience.
The daily programs are:
Saturday, Aug. 12
- InstaFamous: Insights from a Jewelry Blogger on Using Social Media to Promote Yourself and Your Brand – Kathleen Marino, GIA GG
- From Bombshells to Bling: Jewels of the 1940s and 1950s – Gina D’Onofrio, FGAA
- Looking Backwards Again. Archaeological Revival, Etruscan Revival, and Renaissance Revival Jewels of the 19th Century – Duncan Parker, FGA
- Kismet: The Marriage and HIStory of the Tiffany Diamond and Jean Schlumberger – Lauren Kalman Abramowitz, GIA GG
Sunday, Aug. 13
- Archaeogemology and the Appraisal Field – Çiğdem Lüle, GIA GG
- Appraising The Big 3—Considerations When Valuing Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald – Stuart Robertson, GIA GG
- Spectacular Spectrums – The Essentials for Successful Spectroscopy – Claire Mitchell, FGA
- Corals and Cameos … Gifts from the Sea – Eric Fritz, FGA
Monday, Aug. 14
- What’s Gem Carving Got To Do With It? (Appraising Jewelry, that is) – Sherris Cottier Shank
- Insurance Appraising 101 With a Twist – How To Author an Insurance Appraisal Report That Will Weather the Insurance Casualty Storm – Charles Ellias, GIA GG
- Treated Diamonds – HPHT – Sonny Pope
- Clarity Enhanced Emeralds – The Whole Story – Wendi M. Mayerson, GIA GG
- Tuesday, Aug. 15, 2017
- The Appraisal That Made Me Serious $$$ Money $$$ – Eileen Eichhorn, GIA GG
- Helping the Professional Appraiser to Provide a Fair and Proper Financial Outcome for Divorcing Parties – Dave Atlas, GIA GG
- Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda – Deborah Finleon, GIA GG
For a conference brochure go to http://najaappraisers.com/html/conferences.html or for further information contact Gail Brett Levine, GG, executive director, National Association of Jewelry Appraisers, 718-896-1536, f. 718-997- 9057, email@example.com, www.NAJAappraisers.com.