It captures the obsession with social media.
You may be selling the rings, but do you really understand what's it's like to get engaged in 2017 — especially for millennials?
Comedian John Crist has posted a hilarious video to his Facebook page showing the current state of things.
Sure, it may be a bit exaggerated, but it perfectly captures the modern obsession with social media attention. It certainly resonated with tons of people: The post has more than 51,000 likes and 47,000 shares.
And after all, if it didn't get lots of likes, did it really happen?
Take a look:
Latest Fun Stories
- Video: Gene the Jeweler Explains His Moonstone Strategy
- Here's What All Jewelers Wish They Could Say to Ring Lickers
- Just When You Thought You'd Heard Everything, These Customers Came Along
- Video: Yes, I Replaced Your Watch Battery. No, I Don't Owe You $1,200 for Unrelated Repairs ...
- Reno Retailer Erica Tague Talks Dream Destination, Biggest Challenge and the Worst Thing About Working with Family
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
“Halfway Through the Sale, We Already Did a Year’s Worth of Volume”
Torin Bales says he was “blown away” by Wilkerson’s results after the company ran his retirement sale. “When you hire a consultant, you have to let them take control,” says the Texas retailer. After all, if you’re like most jewelers, you only retire once. Get the maximum return on your life’s investment. Turn to Wilkerson & Associates and let your new life begin!