Take our poll.
There's more than one way to sell a diamond. But at some point, it comes down to communicating the value proposition of the gemstone at hand.
Quite often that means talking about cut, clarity, color and carat weight.
Your customers may be familiar with the four Cs, and if not, chances are you spend some time educating them on these crucial attributes.
But is there one quality in particular that you find yourself discussing more than the rest? Which quality piques the interest of your clients?
In other words, what is your favorite C for selling diamonds?
Take our poll and be sure to follow us on Twitter!
What is your favorite C for selling diamonds?— INSTORE (@instoremag) March 14, 2017
Latest Fun Stories
- Dianna Rae Hits High Points with Diamond Sales
- Video: Gene the Jeweler Shows Off a Lab-Created Diamond, and It's Rather Disturbing
- Video: He Asked for a Rolex Repair ... And I Questioned My Faith in Humanity
- Cartoon: Is the Jeweler a Superhero, or Does It Just Seem That Way Sometimes?
- 10 Ways to Handle Jewelry-Repair Customers Who Don't Trust You
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
Wilkerson Steps in When It’s Time to Step Back
Jim Russell of Stein Jewelry in Madison, Mississippi, says Wilkerson seamlessly handled the sale that let him and his wife “do the things that we have always wanted to do.” Trust Wilkerson to handle your end of business sale—they’ll be there every step of the way.