Take our poll.
The mild-weather months are the most popular for weddings — in many parts of the country, that means June and September.
But what does that mean for engagement ring sales? Depending on their location and other factors, jewelers may find that different parts of the year are peak season for bridal jewelry.
How about in your store? Is there a particular season when engagement rings start to move?
Take our poll and be sure to follow us on Twitter!
What is your top-selling season for engagement rings?— INSTORE (@instoremag) March 22, 2017
Latest Fun Stories
- Dianna Rae Hits High Points with Diamond Sales
- Video: Gene the Jeweler Shows Off a Lab-Created Diamond, and It's Rather Disturbing
- Video: He Asked for a Rolex Repair ... And I Questioned My Faith in Humanity
- Cartoon: Is the Jeweler a Superhero, or Does It Just Seem That Way Sometimes?
- 10 Ways to Handle Jewelry-Repair Customers Who Don't Trust You
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
Wilkerson Steps in When It’s Time to Step Back
Jim Russell of Stein Jewelry in Madison, Mississippi, says Wilkerson seamlessly handled the sale that let him and his wife “do the things that we have always wanted to do.” Trust Wilkerson to handle your end of business sale—they’ll be there every step of the way.