It's garnered 100,000+ saves.
A particular bridal set has caught the eye of a large swath of Pinterest, where it has racked up over 104,000 saves.
The social media activity prompted the Daily Mail to christen one of the pieces "the most popular engagement ring on the picture-sharing site."
Pinterest user Sylvia Billone posted the viral photo of her rings with the caption "Rose gold solitaire engagement ring with Art Deco wedding band."
Billone explained in the comments that she had the rings custom-made by a local jeweler. The engagement ring is 1.22 carats.
She wrote: "I brought a bunch of pictures for them to go by - wanted claw style prongs, non-tapered, and non-cathedral for the engagement ring. For the wedding band I had seen ones like it (Art Deco style) on Pinterest but asked for no milgrain around the single diamonds and to only have it around the double smaller diamonds."
In response to a follower's question, she wrote that the wedding band cost about $1,000 Canadian (U.S. $743). She didn't say how much the engagement ring cost.
Read more at The Daily Mail
Latest Fun Stories
- Video: Gene the Jeweler Explains His Moonstone Strategy
- Here's What All Jewelers Wish They Could Say to Ring Lickers
- Just When You Thought You'd Heard Everything, These Customers Came Along
- Video: Yes, I Replaced Your Watch Battery. No, I Don't Owe You $1,200 for Unrelated Repairs ...
- Reno Retailer Erica Tague Talks Dream Destination, Biggest Challenge and the Worst Thing About Working with Family
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
“Halfway Through the Sale, We Already Did a Year’s Worth of Volume”
Torin Bales says he was “blown away” by Wilkerson’s results after the company ran his retirement sale. “When you hire a consultant, you have to let them take control,” says the Texas retailer. After all, if you’re like most jewelers, you only retire once. Get the maximum return on your life’s investment. Turn to Wilkerson & Associates and let your new life begin!