Barbara and Robert Kaylor
R. Grey Jewelry Gallery, Boise, ID
Barbara and Robert Kaylor have owned R. Grey Jewelry Gallery for 31 years in downtown Boise, ID. In 2012, R. Grey Gallery was named America’s Coolest Store in the “Small Cool” category. They offer in-house custom and repairs, and also feature handcrafted work from more than 120 artists in the United States. The Kaylors have been married for 30 years and have three children and four grandchildren.
Latest Fun Stories
- Video: Gene the Jeweler Explains His Moonstone Strategy
- Here's What All Jewelers Wish They Could Say to Ring Lickers
- Just When You Thought You'd Heard Everything, These Customers Came Along
- Video: Yes, I Replaced Your Watch Battery. No, I Don't Owe You $1,200 for Unrelated Repairs ...
- Reno Retailer Erica Tague Talks Dream Destination, Biggest Challenge and the Worst Thing About Working with Family
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
“Halfway Through the Sale, We Already Did a Year’s Worth of Volume”
Torin Bales says he was “blown away” by Wilkerson’s results after the company ran his retirement sale. “When you hire a consultant, you have to let them take control,” says the Texas retailer. After all, if you’re like most jewelers, you only retire once. Get the maximum return on your life’s investment. Turn to Wilkerson & Associates and let your new life begin!