Take our poll.
The stereotypical jeweler carries lots of diamonds, but that's not the only way to run a successful store.
Some carry only a limited number of diamonds, and others build their business on other types of jewelry entirely.
We love to know: How important are diamonds to your business?
Take our poll and be sure to follow us on Twitter!
How important are diamonds to your business?— INSTORE (@instoremag) July 3, 2017
Latest Fun Stories
- Video: Gene the Jeweler Explains His Moonstone Strategy
- Here's What All Jewelers Wish They Could Say to Ring Lickers
- Just When You Thought You'd Heard Everything, These Customers Came Along
- Video: Yes, I Replaced Your Watch Battery. No, I Don't Owe You $1,200 for Unrelated Repairs ...
- Reno Retailer Erica Tague Talks Dream Destination, Biggest Challenge and the Worst Thing About Working with Family
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
“Halfway Through the Sale, We Already Did a Year’s Worth of Volume”
Torin Bales says he was “blown away” by Wilkerson’s results after the company ran his retirement sale. “When you hire a consultant, you have to let them take control,” says the Texas retailer. After all, if you’re like most jewelers, you only retire once. Get the maximum return on your life’s investment. Turn to Wilkerson & Associates and let your new life begin!