Gene the Jeweler reveals another big problem.
The problems in Gene the Jeweler's fictional jewelry store just never seem to end.
We learned in previous episodes that Gene doesn't train his employees and doesn't tend to address issues that come up, such as an employee's chronic tardiness. Things don't seem to run very smoothly in Gene's store.
In this episode of the parody series, we learn more about Margie, an employee who's already known to have problems getting along with her colleagues. As it turns out, she also has a rather severe personal hygiene problem.
SEE MORE GENE THE JEWELER VIDEOS
As usual, Gene doesn't seem to have any plans for tackling the issue. But it sure is funny to hear him describe it.
Watch the video:
Latest Fun Stories
- Dianna Rae Hits High Points with Diamond Sales
- Video: Gene the Jeweler Shows Off a Lab-Created Diamond, and It's Rather Disturbing
- Video: He Asked for a Rolex Repair ... And I Questioned My Faith in Humanity
- Cartoon: Is the Jeweler a Superhero, or Does It Just Seem That Way Sometimes?
- 10 Ways to Handle Jewelry-Repair Customers Who Don't Trust You
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
Wilkerson Steps in When It’s Time to Step Back
Jim Russell of Stein Jewelry in Madison, Mississippi, says Wilkerson seamlessly handled the sale that let him and his wife “do the things that we have always wanted to do.” Trust Wilkerson to handle your end of business sale—they’ll be there every step of the way.