Take our poll.
It's always fun to see your profession represented on the big screen.
But the results vary based on who's playing the role. When it comes to showing the world what jewelers are all about, who's the best actor for the job?
We'd love to know your opinion: Which actor would have played the world’s coolest male jeweler in a movie?
Take the poll below and be sure to follow us on Twitter.
(Coming soon: Which actor would have played the world’s coolest female jeweler in a movie?)
Which actor would have played the world’s coolest male jeweler in a movie?— INSTORE (@instoremag) August 24, 2017
Latest Fun Stories
- Video: Gene the Jeweler Explains His Moonstone Strategy
- Here's What All Jewelers Wish They Could Say to Ring Lickers
- Just When You Thought You'd Heard Everything, These Customers Came Along
- Video: Yes, I Replaced Your Watch Battery. No, I Don't Owe You $1,200 for Unrelated Repairs ...
- Reno Retailer Erica Tague Talks Dream Destination, Biggest Challenge and the Worst Thing About Working with Family
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
“Halfway Through the Sale, We Already Did a Year’s Worth of Volume”
Torin Bales says he was “blown away” by Wilkerson’s results after the company ran his retirement sale. “When you hire a consultant, you have to let them take control,” says the Texas retailer. After all, if you’re like most jewelers, you only retire once. Get the maximum return on your life’s investment. Turn to Wilkerson & Associates and let your new life begin!