Take our poll.
Earrings can say a lot about a person — there are bold styles for those with big personalities, and more conservative looks for those who like to keep things low-key. And everything in-between.
Fortunately, a set of earrings doesn't have to be a major commitment. Your clients can have different pairs for different moods. In that case, everyone benefits: They have more options, and you sell more jewelry!
We'd like to know: What style of earring is selling best in your store?
Take the poll below and be sure to follow us on Twitter.
What style of earring is selling best in your store?— INSTORE (@instoremag) September 5, 2017
Latest Fun Stories
- Video: Gene the Jeweler Explains His Moonstone Strategy
- Here's What All Jewelers Wish They Could Say to Ring Lickers
- Just When You Thought You'd Heard Everything, These Customers Came Along
- Video: Yes, I Replaced Your Watch Battery. No, I Don't Owe You $1,200 for Unrelated Repairs ...
- Reno Retailer Erica Tague Talks Dream Destination, Biggest Challenge and the Worst Thing About Working with Family
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
“Halfway Through the Sale, We Already Did a Year’s Worth of Volume”
Torin Bales says he was “blown away” by Wilkerson’s results after the company ran his retirement sale. “When you hire a consultant, you have to let them take control,” says the Texas retailer. After all, if you’re like most jewelers, you only retire once. Get the maximum return on your life’s investment. Turn to Wilkerson & Associates and let your new life begin!