The fictional Gene once again shows us what not to do.
You may recall that Gene the Jeweler's jewelry story changes a lot of watch batteries. And at $5 a pop, it's hardly the world's most profitable business line.
In today's video, we get a little more insight into the situation as the fictional Gene gets his employee to talk about the customers who come in for battery replacement. And we hear a pretty gross term: wrist cheese.
SEE MORE GENE THE JEWELER VIDEOS
Yep, Gene's store apparently deals with wrist cheese quite a bit. And the more Gene talks about his watch-repair operation, the more it seems like a service he shouldn't even be offering, given the low, or possibly nonexistent, margins.
What do you think?
Watch the video:
Latest Fun Stories
- What This Jeweler Wished He Could Have Said to the Rude Client Who Had His Ring Cut Off
- A Jeweler Met This Verbal Threat with Police
- Adair Bridal Center Allows for One-Stop Shopping
- What You Wish You Could Have Said to That Cheapskate Husband
- Video: A Know-It-All Friend Makes a 'Challenging' Trade-In Deal Even Less Fun
Why Diamond Labs Love Pure Grown Diamonds
NY-based GCAL’s Don Palmieri discusses the technical aspects of Pure Grown Diamonds and how stores are putting the profit back into their diamond business.