Take our poll.
The round diamond may be a perennial favorite, but there are plenty of customers who prefer other shapes.
And every jeweler we know is delighted to help clients find the shape that best suits their personality.
We'd like to know: Other than round, what shape of diamond sells best for you?
Take the poll below and be sure to follow us on Twitter.
Other than rounds, what shape of diamond sells best for you?— INSTORE (@instoremag) September 20, 2017
Latest Fun Stories
- Dianna Rae Hits High Points with Diamond Sales
- Video: Gene the Jeweler Shows Off a Lab-Created Diamond, and It's Rather Disturbing
- Video: He Asked for a Rolex Repair ... And I Questioned My Faith in Humanity
- Cartoon: Is the Jeweler a Superhero, or Does It Just Seem That Way Sometimes?
- 10 Ways to Handle Jewelry-Repair Customers Who Don't Trust You
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
Wilkerson Steps in When It’s Time to Step Back
Jim Russell of Stein Jewelry in Madison, Mississippi, says Wilkerson seamlessly handled the sale that let him and his wife “do the things that we have always wanted to do.” Trust Wilkerson to handle your end of business sale—they’ll be there every step of the way.