It makes proposals 'even less romantic,' the New York Post reports.
You have the ring and you've planned the perfect proposal. All that's left is to daydream about your future with that special someone, right?
Wrong. Have you even thought about how you're going to document the experience for social media?
It's a problem that people in days gone by never conceived of, but it's a crucial issue now. And a company called RokShok has a solution: an engagement ring box/smartphone case.
The New York Post writes that it "positions the ring perfectly in front of the camera to film the reaction, making modern proposals even less romantic."
On its website, the company writes: "Whether its Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Snapchat, instantly share the big news with the world. Include family and friends in the moment by proposing LIVE."
The company says the intended retail price is $59.95, although there's a pre-order price of $39.95.
Watch a video about the product:
Latest Fun Stories
- Video: An Old Customer Comes In ... And Gene the Jeweler Goes Into Hiding
- Video: I Delivered Jewelry to a Hotel ... And Made an Awkward Discovery
- Video: Gene the Jeweler Answers the 'Buying Online' Question
- Video: When Customers Make a Mess of Your Jewelry Store ...
- Video: Petty Politics Take Hold at Gene the Jeweler's Store
How to Put the Profit Back in Your Diamond Business
Green Bay, Wisconsin retailer Brian Rouse, owner of Bay Area Diamond Company, explains how the superior quality of Pure Grown Diamonds expanded his business and increased his profits.