It makes proposals 'even less romantic,' the New York Post reports.
You have the ring and you've planned the perfect proposal. All that's left is to daydream about your future with that special someone, right?
Wrong. Have you even thought about how you're going to document the experience for social media?
It's a problem that people in days gone by never conceived of, but it's a crucial issue now. And a company called RokShok has a solution: an engagement ring box/smartphone case.
The New York Post writes that it "positions the ring perfectly in front of the camera to film the reaction, making modern proposals even less romantic."
On its website, the company writes: "Whether its Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Snapchat, instantly share the big news with the world. Include family and friends in the moment by proposing LIVE."
The company says the intended retail price is $59.95, although there's a pre-order price of $39.95.
Watch a video about the product:
Latest Fun Stories
- Dianna Rae Hits High Points with Diamond Sales
- Video: Gene the Jeweler Shows Off a Lab-Created Diamond, and It's Rather Disturbing
- Video: He Asked for a Rolex Repair ... And I Questioned My Faith in Humanity
- Cartoon: Is the Jeweler a Superhero, or Does It Just Seem That Way Sometimes?
- 10 Ways to Handle Jewelry-Repair Customers Who Don't Trust You
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
Wilkerson Steps in When It’s Time to Step Back
Jim Russell of Stein Jewelry in Madison, Mississippi, says Wilkerson seamlessly handled the sale that let him and his wife “do the things that we have always wanted to do.” Trust Wilkerson to handle your end of business sale—they’ll be there every step of the way.