STORY #1: A young couple along with the mother of the bride-to-be picked out an engagement ring. The mother paid and then demanded that the young man “Ask her now!”
STORY #2: Customer came in and shouted at us: “You lost my dead mother-in-law’s ring.”
This article originally appeared in the December 2017 edition of INSTORE.
What's the Brain Squad?
If you're the owner or top manager of a U.S. jewelry store, you're invited to join the INSTORE Brain Squad. By taking one five-minute quiz a month, you can get a free t-shirt, be featured prominently in this magazine, and make your voice heard on key issues affecting the jewelry industry. Good deal, right? Sign up here.
Latest Fun Stories
- Dianna Rae Hits High Points with Diamond Sales
- Video: Gene the Jeweler Shows Off a Lab-Created Diamond, and It's Rather Disturbing
- Video: He Asked for a Rolex Repair ... And I Questioned My Faith in Humanity
- Cartoon: Is the Jeweler a Superhero, or Does It Just Seem That Way Sometimes?
- 10 Ways to Handle Jewelry-Repair Customers Who Don't Trust You
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
Wilkerson Steps in When It’s Time to Step Back
Jim Russell of Stein Jewelry in Madison, Mississippi, says Wilkerson seamlessly handled the sale that let him and his wife “do the things that we have always wanted to do.” Trust Wilkerson to handle your end of business sale—they’ll be there every step of the way.