Wait a minute ... does he ever actually close any sales?
In today's video, Gene the Jeweler is kind enough to divulge his techniques for closing a sale.
Unfortunately, the only thing you'll probably learn from the fictional Gene is how not to do business. Does he ever actually close any sales? With his approach, you have to wonder.
SEE MORE GENE THE JEWELER VIDEOS
Closing deals in Gene's store starts with one key concept: "Make them buy."
To achieve that, he uses methods such as discounting his products and throwing in extra items — such as mountings — or services. He's even been known to wash a customer's car now and then.
And his staff members have some, shall we say, interesting techniques of their own.
Watch the video:
Latest Fun Stories
- Dianna Rae Hits High Points with Diamond Sales
- Video: Gene the Jeweler Shows Off a Lab-Created Diamond, and It's Rather Disturbing
- Video: He Asked for a Rolex Repair ... And I Questioned My Faith in Humanity
- Cartoon: Is the Jeweler a Superhero, or Does It Just Seem That Way Sometimes?
- 10 Ways to Handle Jewelry-Repair Customers Who Don't Trust You
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
Wilkerson Steps in When It’s Time to Step Back
Jim Russell of Stein Jewelry in Madison, Mississippi, says Wilkerson seamlessly handled the sale that let him and his wife “do the things that we have always wanted to do.” Trust Wilkerson to handle your end of business sale—they’ll be there every step of the way.