“Call 1-800-CARTIER and find out!”
To the person who brought in a Cartier ad and asked, “How much for a piece like this?” I would add that I hate it when people steal designs.
Woulda Coulda Shouldas are provided anonymously by INSTORE’s Brain Squad.
This article originally appeared in the March 2018 edition of INSTORE.
What's the Brain Squad?
If you're the owner or top manager of a U.S. jewelry store, you're invited to join the INSTORE Brain Squad. By taking one five-minute quiz a month, you can get a free t-shirt, be featured prominently in this magazine, and make your voice heard on key issues affecting the jewelry industry. Good deal, right? Sign up here.
Latest Fun Stories
- Video: A Know-It-All Friend Makes a 'Challenging' Trade-In Deal Even Less Fun
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Steels Himself for a Very Dirty Job
- Florida Jeweler Lindy Kavanaugh Reveals What’s on Her Desk
- Video: Gene the Jeweler Hired His Nephew ... And at Least Insurance Covered the Damage
- Cartoon: Now That's Customer Service ...
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
Wilkerson Steps in When It’s Time to Step Back
Jim Russell of Stein Jewelry in Madison, Mississippi, says Wilkerson seamlessly handled the sale that let him and his wife “do the things that we have always wanted to do.” Trust Wilkerson to handle your end of business sale—they’ll be there every step of the way.