What exactly does he mean by 'custom,' anyway?
Like many jewelers, Gene the Jeweler does custom work.
If you can call it that.
In this episode, the fictional Gene takes on a tour of his shop.
SEE MORE GENE THE JEWELER VIDEOS
And while he professes to create custom jewelry, he lacks the technology that you might expect to see in a store that does such work.
You have to wonder: What exactly is Gene's definition of "custom"?
Watch the video:
Latest Fun Stories
- Dianna Rae Hits High Points with Diamond Sales
- Video: Gene the Jeweler Shows Off a Lab-Created Diamond, and It's Rather Disturbing
- Video: He Asked for a Rolex Repair ... And I Questioned My Faith in Humanity
- Cartoon: Is the Jeweler a Superhero, or Does It Just Seem That Way Sometimes?
- 10 Ways to Handle Jewelry-Repair Customers Who Don't Trust You
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
Wilkerson Steps in When It’s Time to Step Back
Jim Russell of Stein Jewelry in Madison, Mississippi, says Wilkerson seamlessly handled the sale that let him and his wife “do the things that we have always wanted to do.” Trust Wilkerson to handle your end of business sale—they’ll be there every step of the way.