"How do I know you’re not going to say you had a 1-carat D VS1 diamond when you pick it up?”
To the customer who asked, “How do I know you’re not going to switch out my L-I3 0.25-carat for a CZ?”
Woulda Coulda Shouldas are provided anonymously by INSTORE’s Brain Squad
This article originally appeared in the April 2018 edition of INSTORE.
What's the Brain Squad?
If you're the owner or top manager of a U.S. jewelry store, you're invited to join the INSTORE Brain Squad. By taking one five-minute quiz a month, you can get a free t-shirt, be featured prominently in this magazine, and make your voice heard on key issues affecting the jewelry industry. Good deal, right? Sign up here.
Latest Fun Stories
- Video: An Old Customer Comes In ... And Gene the Jeweler Goes Into Hiding
- Video: I Delivered Jewelry to a Hotel ... And Made an Awkward Discovery
- Video: Gene the Jeweler Answers the 'Buying Online' Question
- Video: When Customers Make a Mess of Your Jewelry Store ...
- Video: Petty Politics Take Hold at Gene the Jeweler's Store
How to Put the Profit Back in Your Diamond Business
Green Bay, Wisconsin retailer Brian Rouse, owner of Bay Area Diamond Company, explains how the superior quality of Pure Grown Diamonds expanded his business and increased his profits.