Most customers are great, but every now and then, you're bound to run into one who drives you batty.
In the video below, jewelry store owner Cullen Wulf re-enacts a conversation with just such a customer. She fails to understand — or perhaps willfully misunderstands — how appraisals work.
Perhaps his humorous take on the situation will give you some ideas for when it happens to you. And, let's face it, it will happen to you.
Of course, we don’t encourage you to make fun of your customers. And now you don’t even need to — you have Cullen to do it for you!
Take a look:
Latest Fun Stories
- What This Jeweler Wished He Could Have Said to the Rude Client Who Had His Ring Cut Off
- Adair Bridal Center Allows for One-Stop Shopping
- What You Wish You Could Have Said to That Cheapskate Husband
- Video: A Know-It-All Friend Makes a 'Challenging' Trade-In Deal Even Less Fun
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Steels Himself for a Very Dirty Job
How to Put the Profit Back in Your Diamond Business
Green Bay, Wisconsin retailer Brian Rouse, owner of Bay Area Diamond Company, explains how the superior quality of Pure Grown Diamonds expanded his business and increased his profits.