Most customers are great, but every now and then, you're bound to run into one who drives you batty.
In the video below, jewelry store owner Cullen Wulf re-enacts a conversation with just such a customer. She fails to understand — or perhaps willfully misunderstands — how appraisals work.
Perhaps his humorous take on the situation will give you some ideas for when it happens to you. And, let's face it, it will happen to you.
Of course, we don’t encourage you to make fun of your customers. And now you don’t even need to — you have Cullen to do it for you!
Take a look:
Latest Fun Stories
- Video: Gene the Jeweler Explains His Moonstone Strategy
- Here's What All Jewelers Wish They Could Say to Ring Lickers
- Just When You Thought You'd Heard Everything, These Customers Came Along
- Video: Yes, I Replaced Your Watch Battery. No, I Don't Owe You $1,200 for Unrelated Repairs ...
- Reno Retailer Erica Tague Talks Dream Destination, Biggest Challenge and the Worst Thing About Working with Family
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
“Halfway Through the Sale, We Already Did a Year’s Worth of Volume”
Torin Bales says he was “blown away” by Wilkerson’s results after the company ran his retirement sale. “When you hire a consultant, you have to let them take control,” says the Texas retailer. After all, if you’re like most jewelers, you only retire once. Get the maximum return on your life’s investment. Turn to Wilkerson & Associates and let your new life begin!