His approach sounds truly ... unique.
In this episode of the satirical Gene the Jeweler series, Gene provides some insight into how he approaches sales.
OK, actually, he looks at a "circle of sales" diagram hanging on the wall and apparently makes everything up on the spot.
SEE MORE GENE THE JEWELER VIDEOS
Gene's problem is that he starts at the wrong place on the flowchart.
It's almost as if Gene, a creation of marketing specialist Jimmy DeGroot, never studied sales methodology at all.
Watch the video:
JIMMY DEGROOT is a jewelry store manager who has been in the business for over 20 years. Now he spends his time training teams around the world at jewelrystoretraining.com and sharing marketing advice through his blog site at jewelrymarketingguy.com. Sign up for training videos here.
Latest Fun Stories
- Dianna Rae Hits High Points with Diamond Sales
- Video: Gene the Jeweler Shows Off a Lab-Created Diamond, and It's Rather Disturbing
- Video: He Asked for a Rolex Repair ... And I Questioned My Faith in Humanity
- Cartoon: Is the Jeweler a Superhero, or Does It Just Seem That Way Sometimes?
- 10 Ways to Handle Jewelry-Repair Customers Who Don't Trust You
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
Wilkerson Steps in When It’s Time to Step Back
Jim Russell of Stein Jewelry in Madison, Mississippi, says Wilkerson seamlessly handled the sale that let him and his wife “do the things that we have always wanted to do.” Trust Wilkerson to handle your end of business sale—they’ll be there every step of the way.