His approach sounds truly ... unique.
In this episode of the satirical Gene the Jeweler series, Gene provides some insight into how he approaches sales.
OK, actually, he looks at a "circle of sales" diagram hanging on the wall and apparently makes everything up on the spot.
SEE MORE GENE THE JEWELER VIDEOS
Gene's problem is that he starts at the wrong place on the flowchart.
It's almost as if Gene, a creation of marketing specialist Jimmy DeGroot, never studied sales methodology at all.
Watch the video:
JIMMY DEGROOT is a jewelry store manager who has been in the business for over 20 years. Now he spends his time training teams around the world at jewelrystoretraining.com and sharing marketing advice through his blog site at jewelrymarketingguy.com. Sign up for training videos here.
Latest Fun Stories
- Video: An Old Customer Comes In ... And Gene the Jeweler Goes Into Hiding
- Video: I Delivered Jewelry to a Hotel ... And Made an Awkward Discovery
- Video: Gene the Jeweler Answers the 'Buying Online' Question
- Video: When Customers Make a Mess of Your Jewelry Store ...
- Video: Petty Politics Take Hold at Gene the Jeweler's Store
How to Put the Profit Back in Your Diamond Business
Green Bay, Wisconsin retailer Brian Rouse, owner of Bay Area Diamond Company, explains how the superior quality of Pure Grown Diamonds expanded his business and increased his profits.