Things aren't always as they seem, Cullen Wulf learns.
As a jeweler, Cullen Wulf sees it all -- including some things he wishes he could unsee.
In the video below, he explains how he found out that with one client couple, things may not have been going as well as they appeared.
It's information he'd rather not know.
In the video below, he re-enacts the scene. Take a look:
Latest Fun Stories
- What One Jeweler Wished He Could Have Said to The Person Who Complained About the Repair on a Rusted Cartier
- These Three Customers Were Missing Something Big: Scruples
- This Amateur Photographer, Craft Beer Enthusiast and Passionate Cook Is Also a Jeweler
- Video: An Old Customer Comes In ... And Gene the Jeweler Goes Into Hiding
- Video: I Delivered Jewelry to a Hotel ... And Made an Awkward Discovery
How to Put the Profit Back in Your Diamond Business
Green Bay, Wisconsin retailer Brian Rouse, owner of Bay Area Diamond Company, explains how the superior quality of Pure Grown Diamonds expanded his business and increased his profits.