Lashbrook was a huge hit for us this month! We ordered 30 bands … wedding season must be around the corner. Erica Lorenz, Michael & Sons, Reno, NV
Authentic Gibeon meteorite ring with 14K rose gold edges by Lashbrook. $1767, lashbrookdesigns.com
Top-Selling Jewelry Brands in February
Hearts on Fire (7), Gabriel & Co. (4), Lafonn (4), Rolex (4), ELLE (3), Berco (2), Cargo Hold (2), Carla (2), Gemsone (2), John Hardy (2), Lashbrook (2), Les Georgettes (2), Mariana (2), Quality Gold (2), Royal Chain (2), Stuller (2), Vahan (2), Victor Corp. (2)
* Brands mentioned by at least two of 130 Brain Squad members when asked what they would be reordering in March.
- Mariana has been rocking in our store since we expanded the line. Karen Hollis, K. Hollis Jewelers, Batavia, IL
- ELLE silver jewelry is new and hot. Diamond engagement rings from $5,000-15,000. Diamond studs and wedding bands did great for us. We were over $120,000 up from last year’s $350,000 month!!! Alan Perry, Perry’s Emporium, Wilmington, NC
- We had a good month with Breitling! Earrings and wedding bands were the most popular category in the jewelry department. Stacking wedding bands continue to be hot!!! Marc Majors, Sam L. Majors, Midland, TX
- Vahan bracelets and I already re-ordered. Maria Aguirre, Benold’s Jewelers, Austin, TX
- Rubies. We’ve been selling more and more jewelry with rubies. Idar Bergseth, Idar, Victoria, BC
- Diamond bands and fashion pendants. Colored stone rings and pendants. Simon G. and Gabriel & Co. did well for us. Donnie Blanton, Brittany’s Fine Jewelry, Gainesville, FL
- No one brand stands out. However, better made round diamonds in the 2-carat-plus category sold well. Rex Solomon, Houston Jewelry, Houston, TX
- February was a great month in bridal, as we sold several semi-mounts from Rego and then set them with larger, beautiful center diamonds. Valentine’s Day was also busy with diamond pendants and earrings! Annette Kinzie, Leonard Jewelry, Stillwater, OK
- Lots of bold color! Linda McEathron, Design House, Waco, TX
- Dancing diamonds (believe it or not) were once again strong with a price point of under $100. J. Dennis Petimezas, Watchmakers Diamonds & Jewelry, Johnstown, PA
- Custom work, mostly, but also stacking rings are very big. Even when women come to redesign their wedding sets, they love the idea of stacking rings! Eve J. Alfille, Eve J. Alfille Gallery & Studio, Evanston, IL
- Intuitions bracelets by Royal Chain Group sold well for Valentine’s Day. Also diamond earrings. Susan Kauffman, Black Dog Jewelers, Lewisburg, PA
- Gabriel & Co. bridal is still hot! Lafonn, Imperial Pearl and Ronaldo continue to be some of our customers’ top picks! LaTisha Holland, Arlene’s Fine Jewelry, Vidalia, GA
- Engagement rings, diamond studs, Les Georgettes. Christi Weaver, The Polished Edge, Liberty, MO
What’s the Brain Squad?
If you’re the owner or top manager of a U.S. jewelry store, you’re invited to join the INSTORE Brain Squad. By taking one five-minute quiz a month, you can get a free t-shirt, be featured prominently in this magazine, and make your voice heard on key issues affecting the jewelry industry. Good deal, right? Sign up here.