Virtual Diamond Boutique is looking for a professional, experienced sales associate with excellent communication skills to join our team in New York City.Responsibilities include but not limited:
• Training customers on our systems - both in person and over the phone
• Initiating calls with potential vendors and users to promote the VDB platform
• traveling to trade shows in the U.S. and overseas
• Experienced sales person who knows how to sell and loves to sell
• Dedicated and proactive with getting things done
• Friendly and tactful with excellent communication skills
• Organized and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and follow through.
College degree and relevant work history is required. Please do not apply if you do not have the requirements. Experience in the diamond and jewelry industry is preferred.
To be considered, please email resumes and if available, any relevant references. No phone calls please.
How to Put the Profit Back in Your Diamond Business
Green Bay, Wisconsin retailer Brian Rouse, owner of Bay Area Diamond Company, explains how the superior quality of Pure Grown Diamonds expanded his business and increased his profits.