Get one free year of the publication American jewelry store employees love most!
Letters to the editor this month run the gamut.
Lane & Kate’s Rachel Pfeiffer demonstrates resourcefulness and a DIY spirit.
Jessica Rossomme is intrigued by vintage finds, travel and building an interesting wardrobe.
Learning new technologies can be easier than you think.
Data is critical to managing a business, but the people are what make our industry special.
Styles that connect with clients' personalities are in high demand.
Cash is king, so clear out that old inventory by hook or by crook.
Plus gem-themed vinyl wall art.
That goes for your social media as well.
It requires more than point-and-shoot with your iPhone.
Charlize Theron balanced small pieces with statement stunners at a recent screening.
Don't miss new tradeshow dates from JIS.
It's time to stop selling and start consulting, says Abe Sherman.
Plus an idea for creating personalized gift items overnight.
And don't miss the resources available for Small Business Saturday.
It's also a great time to cross-promote via coupons with a nearby business.
Shoppers want big diamonds. Here’s how to make sure you’re ready to sell them.
But it wasn't a type of product they wanted to carry ... for good reason.
It can help you remember what's important going into the season.
Reminders set in jewelry include ‘B Strong’ and ‘B Limitless,’ among others.
67. How many stores do you operate? 1 90% 2 7% 3-5 2.7% 6 or more 0.3% 68. Where is your (main) store located? In a...
62. How many full-time employees do you have? (Or average per store) 0 9% None, but I have some part-time help 8% 1 9% 2 15%...
49. How long has it been since you updated/overhauled/installed new … COMMENT: The nearly 80% of jewelers who have updated their website in the last two...
42. Back in 8th grade (or whenever), what did your classmates vote you? FRIENDLIEST (40) Most Likely to Succeed (24) Class Clown (23) Most Shy (15)...
37. Who are you going to vote for in the 2020 presidential election? DATA DIG: The political preferences of jewelers mostly follow wider national trends: Trump...
27. If you furloughed employees when the pandemic started, have you … Brought back all your employees 37% Brought back some employees in line with the...
11. What are the 3 best-performing brand-name jewelry lines that you carry based on both the financial return and the effort required to sell them? 12....
1. Given the disruption of the last six months, what percentage of your inventory is now over one year old? Less than 10% 5% 10 to...