There’s just no getting around it: Jewelry store owners are a really good-looking group of people. Wouldn’t you agree?
Maybe it’s because of all the time they spend around beautiful jewelry.
In fact, many of our readers resemble Hollywood’s finest. For Big Survey 2016, we asked the question: “What movie star do you most resemble?”
Among the answers were Sandra Bullock, Ben Affleck and Sean Connery. That’s some real star power!
Of course, not every celebrity is beautiful — or even human. Some respondents said they looked like cartoon characters, such as Elmer Fudd, or even famous canines like Lassie.
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
“Halfway Through the Sale, We Already Did a Year’s Worth of Volume”
Torin Bales says he was “blown away” by Wilkerson’s results after the company ran his retirement sale. “When you hire a consultant, you have to let them take control,” says the Texas retailer. After all, if you’re like most jewelers, you only retire once. Get the maximum return on your life’s investment. Turn to Wilkerson & Associates and let your new life begin!
Latest Know How Stories
- Two Ways to Keep From Discounting an Item
- Like the Tires of a Car, One Flat Salesperson Can Ruin the Experience
- Here's What You Say to Get a "Just Looker" to Try Something On
- This Crazy Experiment with Vacation Time Could Boost Your Employees' Performance
- Want to Make More Money? Leave Your Product Comfort Zone