Times are changing, and so are consumers’ tastes in jewelry — at least to a degree.
For Big Survey 2016, we asked, “What do you think will be the next breakout category in jewelry?”
The most popular answer was yellow gold, followed closely by lab-grown diamonds.
What’s interesting is that in our 2014 survey, lab-grown diamonds didn’t even make the top 10. It just goes to show how quickly that particular trend has emerged.
In this year’s survey, we also got some insight into exactly what our readers think about lab-grown diamonds.
Check out additional Big Survey 2016 coverage here.
This article is an online extra for INSTORE Online.
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
“Halfway Through the Sale, We Already Did a Year’s Worth of Volume”
Torin Bales says he was “blown away” by Wilkerson’s results after the company ran his retirement sale. “When you hire a consultant, you have to let them take control,” says the Texas retailer. After all, if you’re like most jewelers, you only retire once. Get the maximum return on your life’s investment. Turn to Wilkerson & Associates and let your new life begin!
Latest Know How Stories
- Two Ways to Keep From Discounting an Item
- Like the Tires of a Car, One Flat Salesperson Can Ruin the Experience
- Here's What You Say to Get a "Just Looker" to Try Something On
- This Crazy Experiment with Vacation Time Could Boost Your Employees' Performance
- Want to Make More Money? Leave Your Product Comfort Zone