“I don’t know anybody here.”
When to use it? At an event where you don’t know anyone. It disarms others’ preoccupations. It’s honest, fun, and if you pick the right person, they might reciprocate and become your first friend.
SOURCE: Scott Ginsberg, a.k.a. “That Guy with the Nametag”, networking expert and author
This article originally appeared in the April 2017 edition of INSTORE.
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
Ending on a High Note
A sense of relief, like you would not believe.” That’s how Dan Decker of Decker Diamond Jewelers in Ebensburg, Pennsylvania describes his Wilkerson experience. Closing shop when business was good ensured success—but so did the experienced Wilkerson professionals who orchestrated every detail of Decker Diamond’s last sale. Don’t wait until your momentum slows. Reach out to Wilkerson today!
Latest Know How Stories
- If You're Working in Jewelry, Why Not Be Joyful?
- This Retailer Redesigns Its Store Space Every 25 Days – With Spectacular Results
- Here are 11 Signals That Your Customer is Ready to Buy
- What to Say When a Client Just Needs a Little Courage
- Here's How This Virginia Jeweler Copes with Good Times and Bad