A study from the University of Texas found that people working in white, off-white or gray rooms got less done and made more mistakes than those in red or aqua environments. “White doesn’t help us be productive,” Kwallek told Fast Company, explaining that the sterile message it sends isn’t motivational.
This article originally appeared in the June 2017 edition of INSTORE.
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
Ending on a High Note
A sense of relief, like you would not believe.” That’s how Dan Decker of Decker Diamond Jewelers in Ebensburg, Pennsylvania describes his Wilkerson experience. Closing shop when business was good ensured success—but so did the experienced Wilkerson professionals who orchestrated every detail of Decker Diamond’s last sale. Don’t wait until your momentum slows. Reach out to Wilkerson today!
Latest Know How Stories
- If You're Working in Jewelry, Why Not Be Joyful?
- This Retailer Redesigns Its Store Space Every 25 Days – With Spectacular Results
- Here are 11 Signals That Your Customer is Ready to Buy
- What to Say When a Client Just Needs a Little Courage
- Here's How This Virginia Jeweler Copes with Good Times and Bad