Create the right feeling in your clients.
It can be frustrating when a customer leaves without buying something — especially when you can't figure out why.
In the video below, Aleah Arundale explains that it's often because the person already has a necklace and feels it's irresponsible to own too many things. It's the jeweler's job to help the client feel more positive about making a purchase.
Arundale offers tips for creating the right feeling by promoting trade-ins. Take a look:
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
When it was time to close its doors, Cranstoun Court Jewellers of Sun City, Arizona chose Wilkerson to handle its liquidation sale. For all involved, the sale “far exceeded expectations.” But it wasn’t the first time Wilkerson helped sell off the store’s aging merchandise. They were there 13 years before, when ownership changed hands. See how Wilkerson can help you when it’s time to liquidate or sell off aging inventory.
Latest Know How Stories
- This Trunk Show Brainstorm Brings a Little Vegas to Your Store
- Here's How You Ask the Client to Buy as a Favor to You
- How to Tell By Your Customer's Eyes Whether They Want to Buy or Not
- How Much Should Your Staff Cost You? This and Other 'Ask INSTORE' Responses
- When an Employee Backtracks on Leaving Her Job, the Owner Finds Himself Overstaffed. What Would You Do?