E-commerce has important downsides.
Brick-and-mortar jewelry retailers often wonder how to respond to the growing presence of online diamond retailers.
In the video below, Aleah Arundale offers one approach to try.
The main idea is to point out that ordering something as valuable as a diamond online brings quite a few risks. Buying from a trusted local jeweler, on the other hand, is a much safer endeavor.
Take a look:
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
“Halfway Through the Sale, We Already Did a Year’s Worth of Volume”
Torin Bales says he was “blown away” by Wilkerson’s results after the company ran his retirement sale. “When you hire a consultant, you have to let them take control,” says the Texas retailer. After all, if you’re like most jewelers, you only retire once. Get the maximum return on your life’s investment. Turn to Wilkerson & Associates and let your new life begin!
Latest Know How Stories
- Two Ways to Keep From Discounting an Item
- Like the Tires of a Car, One Flat Salesperson Can Ruin the Experience
- Here's What You Say to Get a "Just Looker" to Try Something On
- This Crazy Experiment with Vacation Time Could Boost Your Employees' Performance
- Want to Make More Money? Leave Your Product Comfort Zone