E-commerce has important downsides.
Brick-and-mortar jewelry retailers often wonder how to respond to the growing presence of online diamond retailers.
In the video below, Aleah Arundale offers one approach to try.
The main idea is to point out that ordering something as valuable as a diamond online brings quite a few risks. Buying from a trusted local jeweler, on the other hand, is a much safer endeavor.
Take a look:
How to Put the Profit Back in Your Diamond Business
Green Bay, Wisconsin retailer Brian Rouse, owner of Bay Area Diamond Company, explains how the superior quality of Pure Grown Diamonds expanded his business and increased his profits.
Latest Know How Stories
- Mined and Laboratory-Grown Diamonds Compete in Retail Showcases Nationwide
- How to Capture the Attention of Smartphone Users
- What to Say to The Customer Who Comes In with a Printout
- Take a Page from Toilet Paper Producers for This Themed Event
- How Should an Owner React When His Employee Shuns a Same-Sex Couple?