Convince them to give you 24 hours.
You won't always have the exact diamond a customer wants — but that shouldn't mean you lose the sale.
The key is to convince the potential buyer to give you a day to get the right gemstone from a supplier.
In the video below, Aleah Arundale offers some phrasing designed to "get them excited to come back in." The point is to build trust by emphasizing the quality of your relationships in the industry.
Take a look:
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
Wilkerson Steps in When It’s Time to Step Back
Jim Russell of Stein Jewelry in Madison, Mississippi, says Wilkerson seamlessly handled the sale that let him and his wife “do the things that we have always wanted to do.” Trust Wilkerson to handle your end of business sale—they’ll be there every step of the way.
Latest Know How Stories
- Here's a Trick That Could Draw More Interest in Trunk Shows
- Is Your Staff's Appearance Turning Away Clients?
- Here's An Especially Reassuring Way to Respond to a Client's Problem
- Don't Be Afraid to Give Advice, Says This Arkansas Jeweler
- What Legacy Will You Leave As a Jeweler? Here's What Your Peers Say