Here’s another great nametag idea from author and speaker Scott Ginsberg (“that guy with the nametag”). Ginsberg tells of a hotel in Cleveland, home to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, in which every employee wears a nametag with not only their name, but the name of their favorite musical artist as well. (Warning: this might not be a good idea if the favorite band of one or more of your staff is, for instance, The Buzzcocks.) Alternatively, if you sell lots of wedding jewelry, how about having staff list their favorite bridal designers or diamond cuts?
This article originally appeared in the September 2017 edition of INSTORE.
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
“Halfway Through the Sale, We Already Did a Year’s Worth of Volume”
Torin Bales says he was “blown away” by Wilkerson’s results after the company ran his retirement sale. “When you hire a consultant, you have to let them take control,” says the Texas retailer. After all, if you’re like most jewelers, you only retire once. Get the maximum return on your life’s investment. Turn to Wilkerson & Associates and let your new life begin!
Latest Know How Stories
- Two Ways to Keep From Discounting an Item
- Like the Tires of a Car, One Flat Salesperson Can Ruin the Experience
- Here's What You Say to Get a "Just Looker" to Try Something On
- This Crazy Experiment with Vacation Time Could Boost Your Employees' Performance
- Want to Make More Money? Leave Your Product Comfort Zone