For a really impressive Christmas cookie, how about one containing a gem inside? A British online retailer, veryfirstto.com, did this last year with 3-carat diamonds (price tag for the set: 995,000 pounds), but we think less precious gems (garnets, topaz, amethyst or even aquamarines) could work just as well. Gather up all those loose stones you’ve got in a jar in the shop and order your own custom-made store-branded cookies. Sell them in sets of 12.
This article originally appeared in the October 2017 edition of INSTORE.
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
When it was time to close its doors, Cranstoun Court Jewellers of Sun City, Arizona chose Wilkerson to handle its liquidation sale. For all involved, the sale “far exceeded expectations.” But it wasn’t the first time Wilkerson helped sell off the store’s aging merchandise. They were there 13 years before, when ownership changed hands. See how Wilkerson can help you when it’s time to liquidate or sell off aging inventory.
Latest Know How Stories
- This Trunk Show Brainstorm Brings a Little Vegas to Your Store
- Here's How You Ask the Client to Buy as a Favor to You
- How to Tell By Your Customer's Eyes Whether They Want to Buy or Not
- How Much Should Your Staff Cost You? This and Other 'Ask INSTORE' Responses
- When an Employee Backtracks on Leaving Her Job, the Owner Finds Himself Overstaffed. What Would You Do?