Last year's winner claims the No. 1 spot again.
For the second straight year, Gabriel & Co. took the top spot in our Big Survey (with 14 percent of the vote), garnering the most votes when readers were asked to name the three best-performing brand-name jewelry lines that they carry.
Pandora was the top pick from 2009-2015, but fell to No. 3.
Below is this year's full list. Look out for all the results of the 2017 Big Survey in the upcoming October edition of INSTORE.
1. Gabriel & Co.
6. Hearts on Fire
8. Simon G.
9. (tie) John Hardy, Royal Chain
11. (tie) Benchmark, Lashbrook
13. (tie) Frederic Duclos, Roberto Coin
15. (tie) Alex & Ani, Ostbye
18. (tie) CrownRing, David Yurman, Gemsone
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
When it was time to close its doors, Cranstoun Court Jewellers of Sun City, Arizona chose Wilkerson to handle its liquidation sale. For all involved, the sale “far exceeded expectations.” But it wasn’t the first time Wilkerson helped sell off the store’s aging merchandise. They were there 13 years before, when ownership changed hands. See how Wilkerson can help you when it’s time to liquidate or sell off aging inventory.
Latest Know How Stories
- This Trunk Show Brainstorm Brings a Little Vegas to Your Store
- Here's How You Ask the Client to Buy as a Favor to You
- How to Tell By Your Customer's Eyes Whether They Want to Buy or Not
- How Much Should Your Staff Cost You? This and Other 'Ask INSTORE' Responses
- When an Employee Backtracks on Leaving Her Job, the Owner Finds Himself Overstaffed. What Would You Do?