600 votes were cast in an open-ended question.
In our recent Big Survey, yellow gold was the most predicted trend, with custom design and colored gemstones (especially as a type of engagement ring) close behind. Diamonds were also a top prediction in these varieties: rough cut, antique cuts and “big.” “Large silver pieces” were also a popular prediction.
- Yellow gold (35 votes)
- Custom design (28)
- Colored gemstones (26)
- Diamonds (23)
- Lab-grown diamonds (19)
- Fashion jewelry (13)
- Silver jewelry (11)
- Smart jewelry (9)
- Bracelets (7)
- Necklaces (6)
Approximately 600 votes were cast in an open-ended question; these were the top 10 responses.
Look out for all the results of the 2017 Big Survey in the upcoming October edition of INSTORE.
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
“Halfway Through the Sale, We Already Did a Year’s Worth of Volume”
Torin Bales says he was “blown away” by Wilkerson’s results after the company ran his retirement sale. “When you hire a consultant, you have to let them take control,” says the Texas retailer. After all, if you’re like most jewelers, you only retire once. Get the maximum return on your life’s investment. Turn to Wilkerson & Associates and let your new life begin!
Latest Know How Stories
- Two Ways to Keep From Discounting an Item
- Like the Tires of a Car, One Flat Salesperson Can Ruin the Experience
- Here's What You Say to Get a "Just Looker" to Try Something On
- This Crazy Experiment with Vacation Time Could Boost Your Employees' Performance
- Want to Make More Money? Leave Your Product Comfort Zone