They'd love to have this name in their cases.
If a certain Swiss luxury watchmaker has had your attention for a while, you're not alone.
In our recent Big Survey, we asked, "What jewelry or watch brand would you most like to add to your cases?" More than 600 readers voted.
SEE MORE BIG SURVEY 2017 STORIES
Rolex hangs onto the top spot since 2007. Gabriel & Co. didn’t make the list in 2007 and now ranks third. At fifth, Shinola is also a new entry on the list.
Below are the full results. Look out for all the results of the 2017 Big Survey in the October edition of INSTORE.
2. Tag Heuer
3. Gabriel & Co.
4. David Yurman
6. Simon G.
8. (tie) Citizen, John Hardy, Patek Philippe
This article originally appeared in the October 2017 edition of INSTORE.
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
“Halfway Through the Sale, We Already Did a Year’s Worth of Volume”
Torin Bales says he was “blown away” by Wilkerson’s results after the company ran his retirement sale. “When you hire a consultant, you have to let them take control,” says the Texas retailer. After all, if you’re like most jewelers, you only retire once. Get the maximum return on your life’s investment. Turn to Wilkerson & Associates and let your new life begin!
Latest Know How Stories
- Two Ways to Keep From Discounting an Item
- Like the Tires of a Car, One Flat Salesperson Can Ruin the Experience
- Here's What You Say to Get a "Just Looker" to Try Something On
- This Crazy Experiment with Vacation Time Could Boost Your Employees' Performance
- Want to Make More Money? Leave Your Product Comfort Zone