At its heart, Valentine’s Day is about sweet-smelling things that go together (roses, chocolates, people sometimes). In the spirit of the day, Mees Jewelry in Chillicothe, OH, paired up with a local artisan to celebrate the day of love. “I loved her bath bombs and thought, ‘How cool would it be to be able to put a piece of jewelry in there?’” says owner Angela Mees. “After much trial and error, we discovered how to make it work. And lucky for us, it was huge for Valentine’s Day with our Mees Jewelry Bathbombs that had a surprise pair of pink sapphire earrings in them.”
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
When it was time to close its doors, Cranstoun Court Jewellers of Sun City, Arizona chose Wilkerson to handle its liquidation sale. For all involved, the sale “far exceeded expectations.” But it wasn’t the first time Wilkerson helped sell off the store’s aging merchandise. They were there 13 years before, when ownership changed hands. See how Wilkerson can help you when it’s time to liquidate or sell off aging inventory.
Latest Know How Stories
- This Trunk Show Brainstorm Brings a Little Vegas to Your Store
- Here's How You Ask the Client to Buy as a Favor to You
- How to Tell By Your Customer's Eyes Whether They Want to Buy or Not
- How Much Should Your Staff Cost You? This and Other 'Ask INSTORE' Responses
- When an Employee Backtracks on Leaving Her Job, the Owner Finds Himself Overstaffed. What Would You Do?