Sales advice from Aleah Arundale.
Selling more jewelry doesn't have to be complicated.
In the video below, Aleah Arundale of the popular Jewelers Helping Jewelers Facebook group offers tips to help you move more merchandise. The beauty of them is that they're easy to implement and highly practical — there's even one that will encourage your customers to put their phones down and focus on the jewelry!
Take a look:
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
“Halfway Through the Sale, We Already Did a Year’s Worth of Volume”
Torin Bales says he was “blown away” by Wilkerson’s results after the company ran his retirement sale. “When you hire a consultant, you have to let them take control,” says the Texas retailer. After all, if you’re like most jewelers, you only retire once. Get the maximum return on your life’s investment. Turn to Wilkerson & Associates and let your new life begin!
Latest Know How Stories
- Two Ways to Keep From Discounting an Item
- Like the Tires of a Car, One Flat Salesperson Can Ruin the Experience
- Here's What You Say to Get a "Just Looker" to Try Something On
- This Crazy Experiment with Vacation Time Could Boost Your Employees' Performance
- Want to Make More Money? Leave Your Product Comfort Zone