What to do with a little girl who becomes enthralled with a jewelry brochure from your store and then spends days telling everyone who will listen what a palace of wonders your business is? Do what Molinelli’s Jewelers in Pocatello, ID, did with one such awestruck child of a customer: Give her her very own diamond ring and ask her to act as your store ambassador. In the case of Molinelli’s, she became Evy, Molinelli’s Jewelers Official Diamond Diva.
This article originally appeared in the March 2018 edition of INSTORE.
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
Wilkerson Steps in When It’s Time to Step Back
Jim Russell of Stein Jewelry in Madison, Mississippi, says Wilkerson seamlessly handled the sale that let him and his wife “do the things that we have always wanted to do.” Trust Wilkerson to handle your end of business sale—they’ll be there every step of the way.
Latest Know How Stories
- What Legacy Will You Leave As a Jeweler? Here's What Your Peers Say
- Can You Afford to Close Your Store for Extended Time? Here's What Other Jewelers Say
- When a Longtime Employee and Family Friend Steals from a Store and Vanishes, How Should the Owners Handle It?
- Two Ways to Keep From Discounting an Item
- Like the Tires of a Car, One Flat Salesperson Can Ruin the Experience