“Please save me from buying this for myself.”
When to say it? When showing a favorite new piece to a favorite old customer.
Why say it? It’s a fun way to share your enthusiasm for new jewelry while also implying the customer can afford this piece more than you can.
This article originally appeared in the April 2018 edition of INSTORE.
How to Put the Profit Back in Your Diamond Business
Green Bay, Wisconsin retailer Brian Rouse, owner of Bay Area Diamond Company, explains how the superior quality of Pure Grown Diamonds expanded his business and increased his profits.
Latest Know How Stories
- Mined and Laboratory-Grown Diamonds Compete in Retail Showcases Nationwide
- How to Capture the Attention of Smartphone Users
- What to Say to The Customer Who Comes In with a Printout
- Take a Page from Toilet Paper Producers for This Themed Event
- How Should an Owner React When His Employee Shuns a Same-Sex Couple?