Instead of having a jewelry designer come in and do a trunk show, have it last a week or even more and call it a “residency," like they do in Las Vegas, when superstars book themselves in for an extended concert series.
This article originally appeared in the July 2018 edition of INSTORE.
How to Put the Profit Back in Your Diamond Business
Green Bay, Wisconsin retailer Brian Rouse, owner of Bay Area Diamond Company, explains how the superior quality of Pure Grown Diamonds expanded his business and increased his profits.
Latest Know How Stories
- Do You or Don't You Send Holiday Cards to Clients? Here's What Your Fellow Retailers Do
- What Would You Do with an Extra $20K? Here's What the Brain Squad Says
- When A Competitor’s Going-Out-Of-Business Sale Lasts Four Months, A Jeweler Takes Action
- The Big Story: What I've Learned
- What To Do When a Large Chain Competitor Opens Nearby, and More of Your Questions Answered