Why it is true: If you get caught lying to a customer, it is not only embarrassing, but you lose credibility and trust with that customer.
Plan of action: No matter how bad it hurts, always tell the customer the truth. A lie will come back to bite you in ways you never thought of. You’ve built up a remarkable image in your marketplace ... don’t do anything to wreck it.
This article originally appeared in the March 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Why Diamond Labs Love Pure Grown Diamonds
NY-based GCAL’s Don Palmieri discusses the technical aspects of Pure Grown Diamonds and how stores are putting the profit back into their diamond business.
Latest Know How Stories
- Mined and Laboratory-Grown Diamonds Compete in Retail Showcases Nationwide
- How to Capture the Attention of Smartphone Users
- What to Say to The Customer Who Comes In with a Printout
- Take a Page from Toilet Paper Producers for This Themed Event
- How Should an Owner React When His Employee Shuns a Same-Sex Couple?