WHY IT IS TRUE: Statistics indicate that millennials may be initially more interested in the emotional romance/story surrounding the diamond than the diamond itself.
PLAN OF ACTION: Give them what they’re looking for by sharing romantic stories of engagement ring customers. These stories will make you look like a hero in the eyes of this potential customer. Make sure you present the stories from the viewpoint of the customer, not you the jeweler.
David W. Richardson CSP, Jewelry Sales Training International
This article originally appeared in the June 2017 edition of INSTORE.
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
“Halfway Through the Sale, We Already Did a Year’s Worth of Volume”
Torin Bales says he was “blown away” by Wilkerson’s results after the company ran his retirement sale. “When you hire a consultant, you have to let them take control,” says the Texas retailer. After all, if you’re like most jewelers, you only retire once. Get the maximum return on your life’s investment. Turn to Wilkerson & Associates and let your new life begin!
Latest Know How Stories
- Two Ways to Keep From Discounting an Item
- Like the Tires of a Car, One Flat Salesperson Can Ruin the Experience
- Here's What You Say to Get a "Just Looker" to Try Something On
- This Crazy Experiment with Vacation Time Could Boost Your Employees' Performance
- Want to Make More Money? Leave Your Product Comfort Zone