Ask INSTORE Archives
Handling mediocre employees, expiration dates on gift cards, and finding a certified public...
Getting gold refined, alternatives to cutting your prices, and jewelry inventory software for...
Buying a traffic-counter, dealing with overtime issues, what to do when two employees want the same day off, and...
Finding out the value of your store, handling a salesperson with really bad breath, and things you legally shouldn't ask in a job...
Page 17 of 17
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
When it was time to close its doors, Cranstoun Court Jewellers of Sun City, Arizona chose Wilkerson to handle its liquidation sale. For all involved, the sale “far exceeded expectations.” But it wasn’t the first time Wilkerson helped sell off the store’s aging merchandise. They were there 13 years before, when ownership changed hands. See how Wilkerson can help you when it’s time to liquidate or sell off aging inventory.
Latest Know How Stories
- This Trunk Show Brainstorm Brings a Little Vegas to Your Store
- Here's How You Ask the Client to Buy as a Favor to You
- How to Tell By Your Customer's Eyes Whether They Want to Buy or Not
- How Much Should Your Staff Cost You? This and Other 'Ask INSTORE' Responses
- When an Employee Backtracks on Leaving Her Job, the Owner Finds Himself Overstaffed. What Would You Do?