Is she engaged?
Pop star Katy Perry recently stepped out wearing a ring that Entertainment Tonight describes as “massive,” and the jewelry is prompting speculation that the singer may be engaged.
She wore the ring during an evening out with her boyfriend, actor Orlando Bloom, at The Polo Bar in New York. The jewelry was on her left ring finger.
Entertainment Tonight has pictures of Perry wearing the piece, which is described as “an oval cut yellow diamond surrounded by dainty baguettes.”
There’s no confirmation as to whether the ring portends wedding bells. Perry and Bloom have been an item for a little under a year.
One thing’s for sure: Perry wasn’t shy about showing off the jewelry.
Entertainment Tonight quoted a witness saying: “She walked with her left hand leading her, and bent her hand to show off the large sparkler to the cameras.”
Latest Fun Stories
- Video: Gene the Jeweler Explains His Moonstone Strategy
- Here's What All Jewelers Wish They Could Say to Ring Lickers
- Just When You Thought You'd Heard Everything, These Customers Came Along
- Video: Yes, I Replaced Your Watch Battery. No, I Don't Owe You $1,200 for Unrelated Repairs ...
- Reno Retailer Erica Tague Talks Dream Destination, Biggest Challenge and the Worst Thing About Working with Family
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
“Halfway Through the Sale, We Already Did a Year’s Worth of Volume”
Torin Bales says he was “blown away” by Wilkerson’s results after the company ran his retirement sale. “When you hire a consultant, you have to let them take control,” says the Texas retailer. After all, if you’re like most jewelers, you only retire once. Get the maximum return on your life’s investment. Turn to Wilkerson & Associates and let your new life begin!