Take our poll.
What's in a name?
The job titles you use — formally or informally — say something about the culture of your business.
Some titles sound more official than others. Some are more traditional, while some are fairly recent inventions. And there's the whole issue of political correctness ....
How about the people who sell jewelry in your store — what do you call them? Take our poll and be sure to follow us on Twitter!
What are you more likely to call a member of your sales team?— INSTORE (@instoremag) February 1, 2017
Latest Fun Stories
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
When it was time to close its doors, Cranstoun Court Jewellers of Sun City, Arizona chose Wilkerson to handle its liquidation sale. For all involved, the sale “far exceeded expectations.” But it wasn’t the first time Wilkerson helped sell off the store’s aging merchandise. They were there 13 years before, when ownership changed hands. See how Wilkerson can help you when it’s time to liquidate or sell off aging inventory.
Latest Shine Headlines
- Survey Reveals US Engagement-Ring Cost Expectations — and They're Pretty Low
- Online Luxury Retailer Launches Jewelry Portal, Targets $120M+ in Sales
- Jewelry Chain to Close Its 9 US Stores After Failing to Find Buyer
- Ascend Marketing Reports Strong Jeweler Response to Video Ad Plan
- Jewelry Brand to Lay Off 40+ Employees