Fortunately, no one was injured.
Parts of the Bellagio Resort & Casino in Las Vegas were locked down early Saturday after a jewelry store within the hotel was burglarized.
Authorities say at least three men, all wearing suits, were part of the burglary, CNN reports. They had sledgehammers, and one of the men reportedly wore a pig mask.
Spooked guests fled outside, according to news reports.
Police said one of the men had a gun, but no one was injured. CNN reports that authorities took a suspect into custody and were questioning him.
A Twitter user with the handle "K" posted a photo from the scene and wrote: "Literally just witnessed an armed robber in a pig mask at a Rolex store at the Bellagio & then his arrest."
Read more at CNN
Latest Fun Stories
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
Ending on a High Note
A sense of relief, like you would not believe.” That’s how Dan Decker of Decker Diamond Jewelers in Ebensburg, Pennsylvania describes his Wilkerson experience. Closing shop when business was good ensured success—but so did the experienced Wilkerson professionals who orchestrated every detail of Decker Diamond’s last sale. Don’t wait until your momentum slows. Reach out to Wilkerson today!
Latest Shine Headlines
- 282 US Jewelry Retailers Closed in the First Quarter
- Distributor Fined $1.6M for Selling Jewelry with High Lead, Cadmium Levels
- 'Incredibly Rare' Blue Diamond Sells for $6.7M, Sets Price Record
- Survey Reveals US Engagement-Ring Cost Expectations — and They're Pretty Low
- Online Luxury Retailer Launches Jewelry Portal, Targets $120M+ in Sales