It’s set for Aug. 12-15.
(Press Release) The National Association of Jewelry Appraisers (NAJA) announces its 48th Annual Mid Year ACE It Education Conference to be held in Indianapolis, IN, Aug. 12-15.
The appraisal organization dedicated exclusively to gems and jewelry presents an outstanding program to assist the professional appraiser’s continuing education and an unparalleled networking experience.
The daily programs are:
Saturday, Aug. 12
- InstaFamous: Insights from a Jewelry Blogger on Using Social Media to Promote Yourself and Your Brand - Kathleen Marino, GIA GG
- From Bombshells to Bling: Jewels of the 1940s and 1950s - Gina D'Onofrio, FGAA
- Looking Backwards Again. Archaeological Revival, Etruscan Revival, and Renaissance Revival Jewels of the 19th Century – Duncan Parker, FGA
- Kismet: The Marriage and HIStory of the Tiffany Diamond and Jean Schlumberger – Lauren Kalman Abramowitz, GIA GG
Sunday, Aug. 13
- Archaeogemology and the Appraisal Field - Çiğdem Lüle, GIA GG
- Appraising The Big 3—Considerations When Valuing Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald – Stuart Robertson, GIA GG
- Spectacular Spectrums - The Essentials for Successful Spectroscopy – Claire Mitchell, FGA
- Corals and Cameos … Gifts from the Sea – Eric Fritz, FGA
Monday, Aug. 14
- What’s Gem Carving Got To Do With It? (Appraising Jewelry, that is) – Sherris Cottier Shank
- Insurance Appraising 101 With a Twist – How To Author an Insurance Appraisal Report That Will Weather the Insurance Casualty Storm - Charles Ellias, GIA GG
- Treated Diamonds - HPHT - Sonny Pope
- Clarity Enhanced Emeralds - The Whole Story - Wendi M. Mayerson, GIA GG
- Tuesday, Aug. 15, 2017
- The Appraisal That Made Me Serious $$$ Money $$$ - Eileen Eichhorn, GIA GG
- Helping the Professional Appraiser to Provide a Fair and Proper Financial Outcome for Divorcing Parties - Dave Atlas, GIA GG
- Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda - Deborah Finleon, GIA GG
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
When it was time to close its doors, Cranstoun Court Jewellers of Sun City, Arizona chose Wilkerson to handle its liquidation sale. For all involved, the sale “far exceeded expectations.” But it wasn’t the first time Wilkerson helped sell off the store’s aging merchandise. They were there 13 years before, when ownership changed hands. See how Wilkerson can help you when it’s time to liquidate or sell off aging inventory.